Do you write up your books/accounting records regularly??
We as our normal package:-
- Implement a computerized accounting system.
- Capture and reconcile bank statements.
- Capture sales and purchase invoices.
- Reconcile debtor and creditor statements.
- Present management with Monthly accounts by the seventh of every month for the previous month, including General Ledger, Trial Balance, Income Statement for the month and year to date, and a Balance Sheet.
- At our monthly meeting, we interpret your business results for the month, constructively advising on the necessary action to constantly improve your business.
- We prepare and submit your statutory returns, including SARS, UIF and WCA.
For an extra fee we can:-
- Invoice debtors, send out statements and collect from your debtors.
- Prepare budgets and targets, measuring actual against budgets, and advising on the necessary action required.
- We can audit your company on an annual basis.
- We can offer payroll services from beginning to end.
- Value your business.
- Sell your business.
- Find an investor to provide working capital.
Monthly accounts are an essential tool with which you can control your business.
You monitor the performance of your business on a monthly basis, enabling you to act decisively and timeously on any situation requiring it, which you would not have known about, without the incredible tool of monthly management accounts.