This Sausage Saloon Franchise situated on a University Campus has been in operation for 7 years and was sold by Win4Me Business Brokers. The store floor area is approximately 30 to 40 square meters in total. The store employs three staff on a full time basis and operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays 9am to 2pm. The Sausage Saloon is both on UBER eats and ORDER INN, which services the area around the Franchise.
Rental for the store is R8500 per month but as the university closes in July and December there is a rent free holiday during these months. This effectively means that rental is paid for 10 months of the year. The other utilities are approximately R2500 per month.
The store is one of two food vendors on the vendor database and hence is eligible for events as well as internal requests from the University.
Total Net Profit is R134,000 for the last financial year on Sales of R803,000, but there is huge room for improvement with, namely:
- Events such as sports, concerts, Res parties etc.
- Active marketing to internal staff and divisions to enhance catering opportunities.
- Active promotions in store to increase foot traffic.
- The opportunity to place carts on other campuses (this opportunity was passed up by the current owners and will become available again in October 2018).
- External events and catering, and 6.On Campus Deliveries.
PRICE: R415,000 plus R55,000 Franchise fee.
Urgent Sale – Owner emigrating.