Businesses for Sale South Africa
- Businesses for Sale Johannesburg and Businesses for Sale Tshwane Businesses for Sale KZN
- Range of Quality, Risk-Assessed Companies for Sale which are both profitable and sustainable
- Business Consultants, Business Brokers & Business Analysis
At Win4Me Business Brokers we act as intermediaries, assisting buyers and sellers of businesses in the buying and selling process. Want a buy a business? There are plenty of advantages to buying an existing business that’s already been around for a while. The process of buying a business is often long and complex, but it can be straightforward if you cover all of your bases through Win4Me.
Follow our Simple Steps to Success, to buy a business in South Africa:
- Choose a business location from the menu options below.
- Browse the various business listings in your location and find your perfect match.
- Click to enlarge the business, giving you the ability to read more about each opportunity.
- If you’re interested in any particular business, fill in the quick Contact form.
- We will get in touch with you to explain the process further.
- If you’re thinking about selling your business… We want to hear from you! We have various Buyers looking to buy businesses like yours and many potential investors on our database. Get in touch to Sell Your Company the Clever way!
- If you’re thinking about buying a business… Browse our database of companies for sale, or instead, you can employ our professional services to find you exactly the business that you want to buy – Get in touch to Buy a Business the Brilliant way!
Discover your true wealth by buying a business, smoothly, through the winning local Johannesburg based Business Brokers – Win4Me. Navigate to a LOCATION of a BUSINESS FOR SALE:
- Businesses for Sale Johannesburg
- Businesses for Sale Pretoria
- Businesses for Sale KwaZulu-Natal
- Businesses for Sale Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Vaal and Free State
Buy a Business
We love searching for, examining and then providing Magical Opportunities. Life Changing, and sustainable opportunities. Not just a pot of luck, like some other Business Brokers who provide you with an endless range of fruitless shelf companies to look at. We also love seeing a beautiful transformation takes place – of what once was, and how the company then smoothly repositions itself, experiencing it’s True Potential, flourishing with success. And that takes place when we connect the right people with the right ideas.
At Win4Me, we only accept businesses that we believe we can sell and then dedicate ourselves working according to our process, to sell them.
Because we work specifically on businesses that we are selling for clients, and do not simply list them, we do not keep a huge data base of general businesses for sale.
If you are looking to buy or invest in a business instead of taking pot luck with what is available on our data base, we prefer you to employ our professional services to find you what you want, namely-
- We meet with the investor/buyer, who defines exactly what business he is looking for, and all the relevant criteria relevant thereto.
- Armed with this information, our dedicated team of social media and resource consultants, market your requirements. This results in numerous target businesses, contacting us, to offer their businesses for sale.
- We then meet with these interested companies, and undertake mini due diligences, to see if the companies meet your criteria.
- Once satisfied that the business will be of interest to our investor, and with NDA’s and mandates signed, we introduce a number of potential businesses to the investor.
- Fees are not charged if we are approached on an ad hoc basis, to offer an investor various businesses as they come up, and according to what we have on our database.
- If an investor is serious about buying a business and employs our services to do so, we require an upfront deposit of R20 000 to R100 000, depending on the size of the business and the work involved.
- We then actively find the business and charge a success fee of between 2% -5% to the investor/purchaser, less the upfront deposit.
If you are a potential investor in, or buyer of, a business- such enterprise making becomes a major decision, and will affect you and your loved ones, for many years to come. Do not be penny wise and pound foolish, and make a decision based on inadequate information.
Employ the experts, and find the right business for you!!