We only accept businesses that we believe we can sell and then dedicate ourselves working according to our process, to sell them. We always require a sole mandate to sell your business, because we commit to working with effort, and we require your commitment as well.
We have a number of investors/purchasers looking for businesses, with capital available, ranging from R100,000 to R100,000,000, some as silent partners, others as working partners. If you have a business for sale or want to sell a share in your business for cash flow purposes, looking for an investor, then please contact us or otherwise keep scrolling to read more about our process.
Our first meeting with you is free of charge, in order for us access whether we can achieve the end result of actually selling your business, AND for you to assess whether we are right for you. Once we have mutually agreed to sell your business, we engage in the following process:
1. Sales Pack and Valuation
In order to obtain maximum value for your business, we undertake an in-depth study of your business, and in the process prepare a detailed sales pack. This includes inter alia, a business plan and professional valuation, as well as (and this is business specific) the relevant information needed such as Audited Accounts for the last two years; up to date management accounts, list of fixed assets and values, list of stock and values; lease agreements, staff contracts and salaries, licenses; statutory documents, etc.
The key to obtaining maximum value for a business, is in the presentation, and this professional sales pack and valuation presents the business in its best light.
There is an upfront, non refundable fee, for the sales pack and valuation. This ranges from R10,000 to R100,000 depending on the size of the business, and the scope of the work.
3. Target Buyer
Our first approach in finding a suitable buyer for your business, once we have prepared the sales pack and established a business value, is to brain storm with the owner of the business as to likely purchasers, from his perspective. Often the owner has had previous approaches from perspective purchasers, and he knows his industry and the players therein, the best. Our second point of call, is to consult our own extensive data base of interested investors, and see if there is a fit.
In the unlikely event that the two above approaches have not resulted in a successful sale, we market your business through our dedicated social media department. This includes online marketing, though all the available social media forums.
We also feature the business on our own website. As a last resort, we advertise in the local news papers and financial magazines.
4. Probability of Success
By adopting a professional, comprehensive and detailed exercise to sell your business we have up to date, achieved a 90% success rate, in selling business that we undertake to sell. Our success fee for selling your business, ranges from 2.5% – 10% of the selling price, depending on the size of the business and scope of the work involved.
We limit ourselves at any one time to a maximum of 20 businesses for sale, in order to work constantly and continuously on each and every business that we are selling. The work we input and our professional presentation combine to ensure that we add enormous value, with the ultimately successful outcome of actually selling your business.
Some examples of INVESTORS in our database…..
URGENT BUYER WITH R3 to R10 MILLION AVAILABLE.
Looking for established, profitable, sound business, with Audited Financials, showing a history of generating substantial profits. Purchaser, who is a C.A.(S.A.), will be hands-on in the business. His preference would be a TRUCKING business with contracts, but he will look at any good business, preferably with annuity income or contracts.
- We have an investor, with unlimited funds, who wishes to invest anything from R400,000 to R400 million in exciting businesses. His ideal would be a small to medium size business, lacking finance and expertise, where he could use his expertise to grow it exponentially, with finance being no problem. But he is open to any proposition, where finance and or expertise is required. He just has an appetite to “PARTNER”!!!!!
- A private investor with R20 – R40 million wanting to invest in the Events, Food or Hospitality Industries.
We have an investor wishing to purchase a profitable business with a value of R 1 million.
We have an investor who has R3 million available to invest in 50% of a company and he wishes to work in the company as the Financial Director.
- We have investors with R200,000 to R5,000,000 who wish to invest in a profitable business that they can earn a monthly dividend.
Reputable BEE Group, with money available, wishes to buy into profitable businesses. Price R30 million – R100 million
Huge Bee Group on the acquisition trail, looking for a significant shareholding in successful businesses. Nothing under R30 million, and even more interested in investing up to R100 million in the right business. Already in the outdoor space, Mining services, Engineering sector, but would consider any sector.
- We have an investor/client looking to buy and run a profitable nursery school in the Northern Suburbs.
A reputable Payroll Micro-Lending Business is wishing to grow by acquisition and would like to buy 100% of an existing Payroll Micro-Lending Business. Size: R10 million – R50 million.
- A public company in the IT space is on the acquisition trail. They are looking for companies with annuity income, software orientated, with a history of profits. Preferably to sell 100%. Price from R5 million to R20 million.
- An experienced Beauty and Nail Specialist is looking to either buy or buy into, a salon in the Northern Suburbs. She has up to a million Rand to invest. Her main criteria is the business is making excellent profits.
- An investor is looking to buy a commercially zoned property with Highway Frontage, such as on the N3, N17, M1, M2 etc., on which he intends to erect a double-sided Billboard. He would also consider leasing a 20 square metre spot on a property with highway frontage, in order to erect his billboard. Price R2 to R5 million.
- If you want to buy a business outright, or invest in a business on say a 50/50 share basis, feel free to contact us and allow us to make your dream come true.